PKA Technologies is committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have adopted virtual interviewing for all candidates.
2020 has never been a better, more rewarding time to be an inside sales representative. What better way to end the year than in a new role!
The Inside Sales Rep is an inside resource dedicated to servicing our customers, supporting our field sales team, and interfacing with key vendors. This individual is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and assisting in growing PKA’s business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Sales Support: Provide ongoing sales support that will result in the achievement of the annual product and services margins. Assists Account Executives with managing customer accounts on a day-to-day basis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle customer questions, pricing requests, and provide updates on existing orders
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Submit registrations to vendor programs
- Generate quotations and proposals
- Remain current on all products company sells and related promotions
- Effectively communicate corporate overview/value proposition to clients and prospects
- Outbound telemarketing and prospecting
2. Presales Support: Provide product sales support by creating configurations based on customer requests or under the direction of a Solution Architect. Address basic technical questions. Maintain required presales certifications and stay current on developments and trends in the industry.
- A technical aptitude with one to two years technology or related sales background, experience selling computer hardware, software applications or solutions preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to strong listening skills
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach, and balance assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Time Management skills — able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree
PKA Technologies has many opportunities to work in emerging technologies and has excellent opportunities and compensation.
If you are interested in working at an exciting and growing company, join us now and accelerate your career.