The Account Executive position is a key sales role within PKA, responsible for executing business development for target companies within the Tri State area. The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for PKA. The candidate will target sales of PKA’s entire portfolio of IT services and solutions. Positions are available targeting commercial and public sector (State/Local government and Higher Education institutions).
The AE will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making level executives at targeted accounts, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through close of business. The role is supported by inside sales and engineering teams.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Achieve prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships with appropriate management at targeted accounts.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, proposals and execution. The FSR is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with inside sales team & engineering teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet clients’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to clients throughout the life cycle of the relationship.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Strong hunter profile with a successful track record of selling technology services and solutions into the target account base: mid size and enterprise commercial businesses or State/Local government and higher educational institutions.
- Demonstration of a consistent achievement of new client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- At least 4 years of experience in selling IT solutions within the region.
- Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to enterprise solutions.
- Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that can run six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage communications senior-level business and technology executives.
- Sales certifications with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise and Cisco preferred.
The candidate is expected to travel regularly within the assigned territory to support all sales efforts.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
New York Metro
PKA Technologies has many opportunities to work in emerging technologies and has excellent opportunities and compensation.
If you are interested in working at an exciting and growing company, join us now and accelerate your career.
For consideration, please submit your resume, work history and salary requirements in strictest confidence using our resume submission form.